Jul 3, 2006

Tin roofs and bad wiring

I live right by the river that divides District One and Phu Nhuan District. The big double doors swing open and give me these less than spectacular views over the tin roofs of Tran Khac Chan.


It's very 'hickledy pickledy' as a friend remarked, but it gives you an impression of the local housing situation (maybe!).


Once again, I mentioned the ariels. Long bamboo poles upon which the TV antenna is tied.


Wow, so interesting! When I get around to it I'm going to take some pictures of the power lines around the city. The wiring that runs up and down the streets is quite different to anything you've seen before. This pylon takes care of a few houses in the alley and may give a slight indication of the situation......


On a separate note, Raiders won AGAIN! This time against the Saigon Saints, our first victory against them for 4 years! Here is the match report written by yours truly.

No comments: