Jul 13, 2006

More bad wiring

Can you imagine.......


Manager: "Dave, can you go down to Tran Quang Khai?"

Dave: " Why's that boss?"

Manager: "Oh, errr, Outerspace Language School have a problem with their electric - apparantly they can't 'phone home' any more."

Dave: (laughs) Ok boss, I'll go down there and have a look. Where are my rubber gloves?

END SCENE

The light in that picture is not so good. This is a shot at the corner of, well as you can see, Tran Khac Chan and Trang Quang Khai. This is looking down TQK one way.....


and the other way.......


Which brings me to my next point....thank god for the trees in Saigon. Here you can see one of the beautifully tree lined avenues in the city. There are large trees along many of Saigon's streets which give an atmosphere. Also, in a personal messege to the trees, I'd like to say thanks for that little extra oxygen you provide when I'm getting carbon monoxide pumped into my face by 1001 vehicles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only 1001 vehicles? They say there are 4 million motorbikes in HCMC.

Anonymous said...

I found your blog by chance and read some of your postings and begin enjoy the blog. I am from Hue but going down Saigon very often.
Talking about vehicles there, I am thinking of IF they could pump oxygen or something that's much better than CO... That's about technique but may be true in the future?
I'm coming back your place again soon. Thanks for sharing!