Jul 12, 2006

Aliens in Saigon

Have a look at this interview. It's on www.expatinterviews.com. They contacted me because they wanted a Vietnam section on their website. I did my best to answer their questions and make it interesting, whether I succeeded is another question.

I have added a 'Vietnam Blogs' link list on the right hand side. It's a nice way to share traffic and I've discovered that all these blogs have similar listings; bloggers like to link to each others sites. Check them out.

I'd love to hear more feedback from people viewing the site. It's great when I get an email or people leave a comment to tell me what they think, so please do!

Now..........

Imagine your Vietnamese and you want to send your kid (s) to a school to learn English. Families that can afford to will of course send their children to a language school. There are loads of these schools dotted around the city. There are few big ones which have the market share, and there are many many smaller maybe franchised schools. The smaller schools are of course cheaper to enroll in and not so good. Most probably don't have native speakers teaching there because they can't afford to pay them. Anyway, if you had to send your kids to one of these schools, you'd choose one that sounded good wouldn't you? Well, I present to you the most aptly named language school in all of Vietnam...........


You just wouldn't.......

No comments: