Aug 8, 2008

Connections Vietnam new website

Dear Readers,

Connections Vietnam has relaunched its website -- still at the same address...www.connectionsvietnam.com.

Yes, despite Chi and myself being out of the country right now, Connections is still going strong on the ground in Saigon. Let's call it a long distance relationship.

Although a lot of people commented on how they liked the previous site, I was increasingly frustrated by its lack of flexibility and interactiveness. The new site is powered by wordpress and gives me the freedom and dynamic style I was looking for...cool plugins to display pictures and commentable blog style posts along with static pages. Hopefully this site will enable a lot more interaction with potential customers coming to Saigon enabling them to get a much better feel of what we do before they sign up for a Cook, Meet, Dine or Learn experience. Also, our previous customers can also interact and contribute to the site.

Take a look, see what you think, any feedback would be appreciated!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jon, It's Thuy Van. I really like our new website and I'm sure everybody's gonna love it :)but i stiil wonder if I can post some pictures on it ????

Anonymous said...

I love this webside too

David Everitt-Carlson said...

I'm gonna check out the new Connections site. In the meantime, check out our student blogs produced at AIS this summer. Some pretty cool stuff from kids who are just becoming bloggers. http://wildwildeastdailies.blogspot.com/2008/08/last-word-from-saigon-high.html

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, this is a very good site of templates, i find another very good site of Free Blog Templates
http://freeblogtemplatess.blogspot.com
enjoin it.