Nov 30, 2006

Own up

Alright you cheeky rascals.....who was it?
Thong my money's on you, but I wouldn't rule out Charvey, Kevin or Mel either.
Hang on.......maybe it was henno. It wasn't me cause I just spent my last mil on cosmetic surgery (one of the conditions of my marriage). What in GOD'S NAME am I talking about? This.

Importing luxury goods is obviously still a little tricky.......

"It was slapped with a 90% import tariff, 10% VAT, and 50% special consumption tax"

Ouch!
Only one more thing to say....bagsy shotgun! (I don't know how to say that in American but it means I called the front seat).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

T-H-E-Y would not accept my offer of $950,000...

Jimmy Tran said...

You know I'm rolling in that NGO money Jon. Is it a coincedence that APEC is held in Hanoi just as I arrive?

My solid gold house is being imported from South Africa (Hi Henno!), unfortunately, taking longer than expected.

Anonymous said...

It wasn't me, I'm having trouble just paying the monthly rent for my Future!