Jun 26, 2005

The Zoo


Hi eveyone! This is my first post on my blog. I am setting it up mainly to give my summer school students a project. Lets see how it goes, maybe it will turn into something else. The summer school has been running for 2 weeks now. Last Friday we went to the zoo, and it was a lot of fun, but also very hot and sweaty! Rain stayed away and the kids had a good time, it was difficult to tell them apart from the monkeys (as well as some of the teachers ahem: Gabriel). Its now sunday night and I'm planning another week of summer school. Maybe I will do the same as week, and take my class out onto the streets of Saigon armed with clipboards, and harass innocent tourists. We will see!

Update: Still messing around with my blog trying to get some pictures uploaded. Hopefully they will work. You can see us taking a stroll through the zoo on the right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to see you are still the most english looking man i have ever seen Hoffy!!

aljensen said...

Free online Mandarin Tutorials are one of the fruits of the 21st century. We need to learn all about China! Let’ study Chinese online - and let’s not pay for it. www.zhongwenred.com

Jessica said...

In summer, everyone often choose the zoo to go out. There are many trees to avoid the heat of summer.