Oct 17, 2007

Stormy Pics

Once again, a massive delay between posts, but I am submerged. Lots of material in my mind, lots of pictures to take, just finding the time.
For now, just some pictures I took last night. One of many things I would love to learn more about, photography. Vietnam is like a photographers wet dream...or is that too graphic. As I arrived home the encroaching storm was swaying palms and scattering trash across the street, with purpely-black clouds looking more menacing than a forest bear after you just slapped his wife and called her a ho. In the other direction, all was light and serene.

Picture 428

Now turn around slowly....

Picture 426

Back in the other direction, here she comes....

Picture 441

Picture 444

Eventually night falls....

Picture 447

And the storm broke....and then it was too dark to take any more pictures. I thank you.

No comments: