I can think of a few uses for this powerful drink. It is dripped through black Vietnamese coffee sitting atop condensed, sweetened milk -- in a few minutes I will stir the two together and pour into a bigger glass filled with ice, hence completing the non-literally translated title of the drink - 'Iced coffee with milk'.
1) Skim off the coffee before it turns radioactive and pour it into the gas tank of your chosen vehicle. You won't be filling up again for a long time.
2) Send off a sample to NASA.
3) Dilute the coffee with some water and save money on those pesky industrial products such as bleach and white spirit. Just the smell will have your emulsion curling from the wall.
4) If you have one of those bullet proof glass windows with two holes through which you extend your arms into accordion style gloves, set up a kind of amateur science lab, maybe mixing different chemicals with the coffee. Who needs semtex anyway?
5) Drink it. Savour the uniqueness of the sweet coffee, and then sit back as the liquid energy rush sweeps through your viens and floats away with your brain.