Jan 21, 2012

I wish I had a decent camera

Because I just watched another beautiful sunset. This is the best I could do with my Canon Powershot at full zoom...

TET 2012

And other attempts which just consisted of leaving the camera on 'Auto' and zooming in and out taking as many pictures as possible whilst hoping they came out well. The sun set in about 30 seconds over the horizon so no time to mess around with exposure and all that.

TET 2012

TET 2012

Happy Lunar New Year to everyone in Vietnam! I'll have some TET pictures coming at the end of this week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That first picture is beautiful - very moody you should be proud of it.
Creativity comes when you push the boundaries of the tools that you have to work with even if it is not a decent camera.

tri pham said...

with all the pollution in saigon, i am suprised that you can still see a sunset.